If you need any pharmaceutical items to be transported by air, our unique cold-chain technology is second to none.
Whether it’s life-saving medicine or prescription drugs that require special treatment and the right environment to ensure perfect preservation we have the state of the art technology to get the job done efficiently, giving you peace of mind.
Not only are profits at stake, but also lives. That’s why we have the systems in place, coupled with an experienced team that will keep the environment controlled at every step of the way, providing high levels of protection.
Depending on the level of protection you need, we’ll guarantee the safe transportation of all your sensitive pharmaceutical cargo, minimizing temperature fluctuations and ensuring secure handling while following all IATA (International Air Transport Association) guidelines and local laws.
We understand that time is of the essence and things need to be moved quickly. On the other hand, just like fluctuation of one or two degrees can lead to permanent damage, care and systematic planning will be used at every phase of the journey.
Some key features of our specialized product are:
- Effective, GDP end-to-end supply chain service provider for pharmaceutical products.
- Priority uplift on flights as per booking.
- Service available across all stations.
- Temperature controlled warehouse facility for shipments requiring storage and handling. 2 – 8 degrees and 15 – 25 degrees Celsius available at select stations. (Check with the station in-charge for availability).
- Special handling and loading procedures to avoid temperature fluctuations during carriage.
- Quick transportation via dedicated vehicles between warehouse and aircraft.
- Temperature regulation is possible on Boeing aircraft.
- Expedited delivery at the destination.
- Specialized and dedicated trolleys & vehicles to transport shipments.
- Real-time status updates available using your tracking link.
- The network of purpose-built consolidation centers, fulfillment centers, and cold chain warehouses built-in proximity to key airports.
- Wide courier network to assist in reverse logistics.
- Consolidation hub in Sikkim and Multi-user facility in Siliguri optimizing loads.
- Tailor-made services including bar-coding, shrink wrapping, inventory management.
- RFID to effectively manage risks.
- We accept DRY ICE as packing material on Boeing aircraft. (Limitations may apply - check with the station in-charge for further details).
- Fully optimized load management, helping to minimize costs.
- Commitment to being fully GDP compliant with continual adherence to GOI and World Pharma regulations.